Monday 23 September 2013

Introduction to A2 Media (music video)

Introduction

Candidate number 3168
Centre number 12950

My name is Mary Thompson, I am currently studying A2 level media studies in year 13 at Swakeleys six form.
I have been studying media since year 11 as I find it very interesting and enjoy the hands on practical approach to learning the subject.
At the end of the year I am hoping to achieve an A.
My advanced portfolio will be about completing a conventional music video, digi-pak and magazine insert for the digi-pak. Throughout this blog i will state the processes i have done in order to complete the project and my research will be stated and analised.
The other member of my grip is Leah Gathergood (http://leahgathergood.blogspot.co.uk/) she will be working with me to complete the music video project.

No comments:

Post a Comment